- What is a DWI / DUI?
- Will RTS Law Group represent me in the county I was charged?
- Can RTS Law Group get my license back immediately?
- Was I charged properly?
- What deal will the District Attorney's Office likely offer me?
- Consequences / Penalties of pleading Guilty to DWI / DUI?
- How could this effect my Driver's License?
- Trial Game Plan
- Costs for Representation
- How long will the entire case last?
Who is Managing Attorney Ryan T. Smith? His office is in Charlotte and he serves residents throughout the entire state of North Carolina. His goal is to minimize the consequences of the charges to both your personal and professional life that come with DWI charges and conviction.
He is proud to be known as “The DWI Guy” and has the experience you need to have on your side. He offers a free, no-obligation consultation. He will evaluate the circumstances of your case and provide you an honest assessment, including what you can expect the outcome to be, the chances of winning your case, and discuss with you the best way to proceed.
If you’ve been charged with a DWI / DUI in North Carolina, call RTS Law Group immediately at 704-552-4444 for a free legal consultation.